Want to work 1-2-1 with me?
To me, trauma in itself isn’t just about the things that happened, it is about the life you experienced that shaped who you are. It is also about the life that you are living now that can contribute to how you are feeling.
How I work
- Very often it is not just the one big obvious types of trauma that we know about, it is very much about how our families were. Most of us will cope with very difficult circumstances in life, if our families were supportive emotionally, spiritually, and physically.
- That is why a lot of emotional and relationship problems are linked to our experiences with our families as a child growing up. This could be anxiety, depression, anger, low self-esteem, and addictions.
- My family of origin work in therapy involves an exploration of the past. To give you an understanding of how the past might have impacted you.
- I will help you consider how your thoughts and beliefs impact your feelings and ultimately your behavior.
- Our early experiences shape what we say about ourselves, others, and the world. Our families shape our beliefs and our values, and very often we go through life and we don’t question them. Especially when they are not working for us.
- I will work with you to look through your experiences to help you understand why you are you. This is done gently at your pace in a way not to cause you any further trauma. At the same time, I will support you with tools to help you cope with your emotions.
- It is not a quick fix as you can imagine but you will be on the way to being the person you want to be.
My Fees for 1:1 Sessions
Individual Online Therapy Sessions – £45.00
Full Payment of Fees is required 48 hours before the session to confirm the booking of the session
For more details, read my Frequently Asked Section
Some Common Themes Covered in 1 to 1 Therapy Sessions Include:
Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (CPTSD)