I am an Online Therapist supporting those who struggle with there Toxic Parents
I believe that a privileged background comes from having a childhood where you were loved, accepted, praised, guided, allowed to experience life as a child, given enough attention and understood etc.
Very often many of us did not get that, even if we appeared to live in a lovely house, lived in a good area, had two holidays a year. Those things were good, but as a child, you needed more. A lot more.
Due to my own life experiences coupled with, my personality, my life values, my qualifications and my experiences as a Therapist. I can help you learn how to:
- believe in yourself even if your parents didn’t or don’t believe in you
- find the balance in your life taking care of your needs and those of your family or your job etc
- accept what you want and need for your own life
- Understand clearly the links between your personal life experiences and how your life is today.
- connect with other people, even if you struggle to connect with your parents
- etc etc
Well, I think when you meet me, you will find I am easy to talk to. People find that I am friendly, approachable, and very “down-to-earth.” I really enjoy talking to my clients and supporting them with their issues.
Believe it or not, at one stage of my life I was totally frightened of people, I didn’t myself and thought people always hated me.
My journey to where I am now, has not been easy but the support of my therapist helped me on my way.
My therapist guided me gently into starting to take care of my Body, Mind, and Emotions, also my Spirit that was broken and how it all played out in my environment.
That’s how I hope to be there for you.
A bit more about My Experience
In addition to working in Private Practice as a Therapist since 2014, I have worked for 10 years for charities supporting people with their addictions and also worked in hostels and charities doing community development work. I have been counselling since 2008 and have worked with a wide variety of people over the years.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Holistic and Integrative Psychotherapy (HIP) – The Reach Approach
- Diploma in Counselling NCFE Level 4
- Psychology: University Degree Level – Modules in -Child Development, Exploring Psychology, Social Psychology, Cognitive Psychology
- Certificate in Counselling Theory NCFE
- Certificate in Counselling Skills CPCAB
- BA (Hons.) Business Studies: University of Central England
My Post Graduate Certificate with the Reach Approach is accredited by NCP (National Council of Psychotherapists) and the CMA (The Complementary Medical Association) and their psychotherapy courses have achieved Advanced Specialist Training Recognition from NCS (The National Counselling Society)
So why not contact me. There will be absolutely no obligation on your part if you want to arrange a Free 15-minute chat. I understand that this is a big step, it is also a massive investment and you want to make sure I am the right person for you.
In the meantime, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram where I post many items relating to how I can support you.