Virtual Personal Coaching using Zoom
Coaching is specifically for you if who have no serious mental health issues like depression or anxiety but could be dissatisfied with your life and believe you could do better and be and have more.
If this sounds like you talking to someone like me could help you understand some of your issues, allowing you to choose to change and start to live the life you desire.
What is Coaching?
Coaching is a form of development in which someone supports somebody else in achieving a specific personal goal by providing a combination of guidance, information, and accountability so that you being coached will achieve a lot more than you would or could on your own.
How it works
- coaching is generally more solution-focused and task-oriented, therefore the same level of emotional inquiry is not expected
- tends to be short to medium-term work
- I understand that not all clients want or need to work at significant emotional depth, which for some makes coaching a better choice
- It is focussed on helping you to achieve your goals
- If you get off track, this can be an opportunity to increase your efforts, or to re-evaluate, making sure you are working smart and not just hard.
Ways I can help with Coaching
- Finding a purpose for life
- Achieving the goals you struggle to achieve
- Learning to set boundaries
- Improving your overall well-being i.e. work-life balance
- Developing strategies to maintain your emotional wellness
Fees, Number of Sessions, etc
Clients do a lot better with weekly sessions and improvements can be made, in the short-term (about 6 – 8 weekly sessions). This generally depends on how much work you are able to do in between sessions as mentioned above.
For Virtual Coaching, I charge £60 per session payable 48 hours before the date of your session.
A 10% discount is given if the full amount is paid in advance of all your sessions. For example, if you pre-book 6 sessions. This would normally cost in pound sterling £360.00. With the 10% discount paid in advance, you would be required to pay £324.
If you would like to gift this to someone, feel free to contact me.
If you would like to know more about how practical and compassionate life coaching from a qualified professional could help you please contact me and ask any questions you may have by email on the contact page of the website. I also provide a free 15-minute consultation